High quality slide scanning
At ScanCorner, we scan your slides into high quality digital formats and enhance the digital images manually. We charge just 30c per scan (inclusive GST). Price includes all services listed below
Dust and Scratch Removal
Manual Color Correction
How It Works
Slide Formats We Scan
How It Works - In 3 simple steps
- Place order online, print the confirmation e-mail and ship negatives together with printout to our address.No need to do payment at this stage
- Once we receive your order we scan and restore your negatives, upload the JPEGs to the online gallery, the link to which is sent to you by e-mail and then transfer the high resolution images to DVD.
- We then raise invoice, you do the payment and we ship the DVD along with originals back to you.
The whole process takes about 6 weeks. After 3-4 weeks, a download link is available on request.
ScanCorner security standards (more>>)
- We have a succesful and reliable partnership with FedEx for all our logistical needs.
- All our PCs have data transfer restrictions to ensure maximum privacy to your photos and videos.
- End to end tracking system that helps us locate your order at every stage. If ever we should lose your order (for an order value of 100 AUD or End to end tracking system that helps us locate your order at every stage. If ever we should lose your order (for an order value of 100 AUD or more), we compensate your emotional loss with 500 AUD. However we have an impeccable track record. So far we haven't lost even a single image!
- We won't transfer the caption from the physical envelope to the digital folder. Instead we scan the caption and put it as first image in the digital folder.
- We scan the images in the same order as you send us. Each physical enevelope will become a digital folder.
- Each DVD contains multiple digital folders (P1, P2, P3,...) depending on the physical envelopes we receive.
- We digitize all the material we receive. If you want to get only selected images digitized, please sort them out before sending the order to us
What all formats of analog images do you support?
We support digitization of various photo and video formats. Click here
to know more about the photo formats we support and click here
to know about the video formats we support. We continue to add new formats digitization. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to scan a format that is not listed on our website.
Can I track my order online?
Yes, you can track your order online. Login at www.scancorner.com.au and go to "My Account". If you click on the "My Orders" button, the individual orders are displayed. Click on your order and you will see the order status and other relevant data.
When and how are my images cropped and rotated?
When we scan an image, sometimes an additional unnecessary component appears in the scanned image. We crop that additional component. We also rotate the images to keep them in the right position. We use Adobe Photoshop to do cropping and rotation of images
Which resolution do you use to scan the images?
We scan at 3000 dpi for negatives and slides and we scan at 600 dpi for printed photos. For an overview of the service levels, see "Prices" section.
Standard Slides 35mm
Glass Slides 35mm