Welcome to ScanCorner (“ScanCorner”,”We”,”Our”). We are pleased to know that you are interested in our services. Please read the below terms and conditions carefully before placing the order. Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority. So, if you have any queries or issues with our terms and conditions, please send an email to email@example.com
1. Age: To avail service from ScanCorner, person must be 18 years or over.
2. Pricing: ScanCorner holds the right to revise its prices and offerings as and when we deem appropriate. Our current prices and offering can be found in the pricing section of our website. ( http://www.scancorner.com.au/photo-scanning-prices )
3. Invoice: Invoice amount will depend on the exact number of scanned images from and of the options selected by the customer. This is communicated to the customer by email upon completion of order.
4. Payment: Payment should be done before the CD/DVD and originals are shipped back to the customer. Once order is processed, a gallery containing thumbnail version of the images is created and the link is sent to the customer. Customer will go through the images and once he gives an approval, invoice is raised and sent to the customer for payment. This gallery approval isn’t applicable for Basic Service & Video Conversion and in those scenarios customers pay the invoice and the DVD and originals are shipped back. Payment should be made within 15 days from the day invoice reaches customer.
5. Shipping: Shipping prices are additional and are reflected in the invoice. Shipment is done through local Australia Post.
6. Liability: Customer is responsible for proper packaging of the film material when shipping to ScanCorner. Please send your slides and negatives well protected and in a safe manner. You can refer to our packaging tips at www.scancorner.com.au/packagingtips for information on packaging film material. ScanCorner won’t be held liable for any damage or loss happened during shipment of film material from customer location to ScanCorner office.
7. Warranty: ScanCorner guarantees utmost care while dealing with the customer footage. The film material is transported to our central processing unit in India only through FedEx, our reliable logistics partner. ScanCorner has a global account with FedEx and FedEx provides highly secure end to end logistics solution with tracking facility.
8. Penalty: ScanCorner takes complete responsibility of the order while it is in ScanCorner’s possession. From the time order is placed till the images are digitized, if the order is lost (either in transit or at ScanCorner’s offices), ScanCorner pays one time penalty of 500 AUD to the customer, if the order value is greater than 100 AUD. If there is damage of the footage or individual images, then ScanCorner is responsible only for the material value (Please Refer to Point: 8) but not for the emotional value of the memories.
9. Performance: All images sent to ScanCorner are scanned and charged. There is no possibility to choose some particular images to be scanned. If customer wishes to have only certain images to be scanned, he (or she) should sort them out and ship only those particular images to ScanCorner. If folders have folder description, ScanCorner scans those folder descriptions and place them in the folder with the name “Folder Description”. If no folder description is present, ScanCorner just puts the folder name and total images in “Folder Description.jpg”. ScanCorner takes a maximum of 2 months from the time order is received to the time originals and DVD are received by the customer.
10. Quality: ScanCorner guarantees a high degree of care and proper handling of the customer material. The standard scanning service includes manual cleaning of images, scanning with Digital ICE on, red-eye correction, manual color correction, cropping, rotation, blemish correction, gallery & DVD creation. For any additional services, ScanCorner holds responsibility only when special arrangements are made with the customer.
11. Deletion of images: ScanCorner holds the right to delete the images from our storage space six months after the delivery of order. If a customer deletes his images accidentally, upon request, we shall give another copy to the customer, if only this request is made before 6 months from the day order is completed.
12. Arrangement of digitized images: ScanCorner tries to structure the digital images in the same order as the originals received at ScanCorner end but ScanCorner doesn’t guarantee that the images will be exactly in the same order.
13. Changes to original material: ScanCorner holds the right to change the material if it thinks it is required for efficient digitization of images and for high quality of the digital images. If there are any stickers or label present that come in the way of digitization, ScanCorner holds right to remove those labels. Also, negatives will be cut into pieces if they are too long to be inserted into our negative feeder. If it is necessary, APS films will be removed from the cartridges for processing.